New Age Advice- 10 Things Star Wars Taught Us About Dating
Written By: PT on July 6, 2012 No Comment
You’re gonna some help dating in the 21st century. Star Wars sounds like a good place to start.
- Check your lineage. Make sure you’re not siblings.
- When it comes to going in for the kiss: it’s do or do not, there is no try.
- If your girlfriend says “I love you,” and you simply respond with a smug “I know,” then you honestly deserve to be frozen in carbonite.
- Annoying nicknames, like “Princess” and “Little Champy,” are a completely viable and effective way to flirt.
- Have a bad feeling about this (date/relationship/drunken inclination to hook up with someone)? Then it’s probably not a good idea.
- Be like Han Solo: promise her you won’t shoot first. (Get it?!)
- How you can tell a first date is going well: “Wonderful girl. Either I’m going to kill you or I’m beginning to like you.”
- Always choose a good wingman to help you steer clear of danger, avoid getting shot down, and generally make sure you’re striking back, not out.
- No one, not even a princess, is out of your league if you’re cocky enough.
- You can tell whether a person is within your dating age range based on whether or not they like ewoks. [Crowd-sourced entirely from the world's cleverest and most ardent Star Wars fans.]