You can keep your healthcare but good luck finding a doctor
Whether you think ObamaCare is a good thing or not pales in comparison to what doctors think about ObamaCare and the state of State-Run-Medicine in general.
I’ll be interested in seeing how President Axelrod spins this news.
The Doctor Patient Medical Association just completed a survey on doctors’ attitudes about the future of American medicine. The key findings included:
• 90% say the medical system is on the WRONG TRACK
• 83% say they are thinking about QUITTING
• 61% say the system challenges their ETHICS
• 85% say the patient-physician relationship is in a TAILSPIN
• 65% say GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT is most to blame for current problems
• 72% say individual insurance mandate will NOT result in improved access care
• 49% say they will STOP accepting Medicaid patients
• 74% say they will STOP ACCEPTING Medicare patients, or leave Medicare completely
…This, to me, is one of the most infuriating things about ObamaCare — health care is not a human right. As much as I would love it if health care existed in a vacuum, it doesn’t. Health care is the product of people’s labor, and therefore nobody is entitled to it.
The operating term is tyranny. If someone can compel you — through force of law — to give them your labor, then you are not a free man or woman.
The American Revolution was fought over less.
Yes, because bloated self-serving bureaucrats know so much more about heath-care than doctors.
via Doug Ross